a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, November 20, 2009

All I want for Christmas..
















































...Is some vintage inspired clothes! These pieces have really on my mind lately, and are currently all on my Christmas wish list! All of them except the first dress are from Forever21, and the first dress is from Charlotte Russe. Since I'm a teenager, money doesn't exactly grow on trees for me, or my family either. I only have a few real vintage dresses, and the store I buy them at is not close to my town. So, many times I can not dress in authentic vintage; however, I often buy pieces that are vintage inspired. Forever21 would definitely be my go-to place for this! They have some stunning clothes there( if your willing to look through the huge store!), at great low prices. I'm already making up outfits in my mind with these pieces...
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig