a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, November 15, 2009

David and Lisa


White Hat: Thrifted.
White Blouse: Steve and Barry's.
Black Pencil Skirt: Macy's.
Screw on Pearl Earrings: Thrifted.
Black Belt:?.
Pearl Bracelet:Walmart.
Bag:Thrifted.
Red Shoes:Kohls.
Last Night I went to my school's play, David and Lisa, held in our school's auditorium. It was about two teenagers( David and Lisa), who are at a school for children who have mental/social
disorders of some sort. David is there because he has an extreme case of OCD,which I myself have, and Lisa is there because she is a schizophrenic. The play follows the two's journey of healing their disorders, but also their growing love for eachother. The play was put on nicely by my fellow classmates,but it was very hard to sit and watch for so long; two hours! I got back late last night and could barely keep my eyes open,hence the reason I'm doing the post this morning!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig