a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Turkey Crafts and Grandma's Yams..










Dress: Old Navy.
Necklace: Forever21.
Clip-on Earrings: Thrifted.
Beige Heels: Thrifted.


Every three weeks I teach Sunday school lessons for three year olds at my church,and this is what I wore today! We made turkeys with our hands and all sorts of Thanksgiving crafts, which was actually a kind of fun being a little kid again! When your're a kid,you always want to grow up, but as you get older, you wish life could be simple again like a child's! All the talk about Thanksgiving food this morning made me even more excited for it; pumpkin pies with mile high wipped cream, huge mounds of mashed potatoes with butter, and my grandma's delicious yams! I can't wait!



Thanksgiving break is only a few weeks away for me, and it's hard to concentrate in school right now. Going to Barnes and Noble and reading while sipping hot chocolate, Black Friday shopping with my Mom,Grandma,and Aunt, and spending time with family can't come any faster!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig