The Maxi Dress.
SomeoneLikeYou Thursday, November 19, 2009
Printed Maxi Dress: Kohl's.
Red Cardigan: Gabriel Brother's.
Cut Out Wedges: Forever21.
Cream Camisole: Aero.
Brown Bead Necklace: Forever21.
In the summer time, one of my favorite things to wear was a maxi dress! They were airy, comfotable, and lovely to wear; however, summer doesn't last forever! Here are a few ways though that you can transition your maxi dress from summer to winter/fall...
1. Add Jackets or cardigans,they make the outfit look less summery and more structured, they also keep you warm! Make sure you wear a belt or button them though because the maxi-dress is flowy, and you don't want to look like a blob!
2. Scarfs really add pop and pizzaz to the dress, and puts a new twist on it that you couldn't do in the summer. Big, bulky scarfs work perfectly wrapped around a few times!
3. Necklaces can make an ordinary maxi-dress into something stunning also. Try a statement necklace that really stands out.
4. You can't exactly wear your sandals or gladiators in the winter snow now can you? Of course not! High heel pumps, or boots are a nice alternative. No furry boots though!
5. Confidence is all that's left that you need to rock it!