a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Knee Socks and Dreamy Flower Print.


























Flower Blouse: Forever21.
Grey Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
Black Knee Socks: Mom's.
Grey Pumps: Thrifted.
Black Belt: Forever21.
Flower Earrings: Thrifted.

Like I predicted, I had homework up to my head yesterday from being on Thanksgiving Break; therefore, I couldn't do a post. Tests, quizzes,and homework galore for the next few weeks are all I will be doing; oh joy.

On a brighter note though, I went for a little thrift shop expedition over the weekend, and came up quite lucky! I got the skirt in the pictures about for only $4! The best part is the fit, that's like a glove, and couldn't be better! I also managed to stumble upon a lovely pair of boots..

They were black leather, perfect condition, with a small heel. In other words; perfect! For only $5 it was a deal my mother and I couldn't pass up. And so the little black boots now sit very happily in my closet :) Tomorrow I'm wearing them; hopefully I can get a picture!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig