Striped 1950's Skirt: (Christmas) Vintage.
Red 1950's Brimmed Hat: (Christmas) Vintage.
Red Satin Belt: Forever21.
Black T-strap Heels: Gabriel Brother's.
Pearl Necklace: (Christmas) Kohl's.
Merry Belated Christmas! I disappeared from my blog for a few days because with Christmas going on I was just so busy! I am back now though, with tons of wonderful things to blog about!
Namely, these pictures above! For Christmas, my parents got me this beautiful vintage 1950's stripped skirt that is to die for! It's made of this satin like material, and has multicolored strips running horizontally. I had seen it quite a few months back when my father and I took a trip to the vintage store in Plymouth. I hoped ever since then that next time I saw it that it would be mine!
The hat is vintage 1950's as well, bought at a local antique store for Christmas from my parents. This hat is exquisite!! A funny little story goes along with hat.. I saw it while thrift shopping with my grandparents and fell in love with it. I went back to the place to show my mother a few days after that, and it was gone! I asked the shop owner about the hat, and he had said someone had bought it. Although I was very disappointed I told myself to try and forget about the hat. Imagine my surprise though on Christmas morning when I opened up a box and it's there! I tell you, I was overcome with surprise and happiness!
Here is just a few of the things I got for Christmas that will be up and coming blog posts...
- Another 1950's Vintage Dress! It has light pink and grey strips, and a gorgeous silhouette!
- A Pill Box Hat from the 1960's. So adorable with a bow on the front, and a veil coming out from the top!
- Remeber that Minnie Mouse post? I recieved the sweatshirt that I had a picture of, and also the poka dot tights! I can't wait to take pictures..
- Believe it or not, there will be pictures of me in a T-shirt soon! ;)
- I recieved a shiny,new pair of T-strap heels from my parents, I want to wear them with every outfit! ( T-strap heels are my favorite)