a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Second Jean Outfit...










Turquoise Shirt: Forever21.
Light Wash Jeans: Aeropostale.
Charm Necklace: Forever21.
Gold Shoes( Not shown): Gabriel Brother's.
Gold Headband: Gabriel Brother's.
This could possibly be a record to wear jeans two days in a row; for me at least! :) It's getting extremely hard to concentrate in school now that we only have two more days left, it's just killing me! Of course all my teachers have to make it even worse by loading the homework on us..
I'm really looking forward to Christmas Break though, it's what's keeping me alive at this point! There's so much to do yet..
  • Bake Christmas Cookies! ( Happening this Sunday!)
  • Finish Wrapping Presents. I actually enjoy doing this! I wrap everyone's but my own!
  • Watch Christmas Specials. You know, classics like Frosty, Rudolph, and Charlie Brown.
  • Listen to as much Christmas music as possible! Soon we won't be able to...
  • Finish up buying gifts. (Only for my parents though!)

As you can see, even though I'm going to be on break, I still have lots to do before Christmas!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig