a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, December 7, 2009

Silk Flower Dress.









Silk Flower 1950's Dress: Vintage store.
Cream Purse: Thrifted.
Purple Pumps: Thrifted.
Screw on Pearl Earrings: Thrifted.
Multi strand Pearl Bracelet: Walmart.
This dress is one of my all time favorites;and the best part is that it's vintage! I got it at this vintage clothing store in a town called Plymouth, and it's one of the few authentic vintage pieces that I own. ( I'm quite proud of it!) I've been meaning to take pictures in it for quite sometime,but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Boy did I pick a lousy day though! It is freezing cold outside, and there's even a tiny bit of snow on the hard ground. After about four minutes I couldn't feel my hands anymore, so it looks like I'm going to have to be doing my blog pictures inside my house from now on lol..
Tonight I have a band concert which I'm rather excited about! I've played the trumpet for quite a few years now, and we always have a winter concert where we play playful Christmas music! My outfit is not really worth posting though, we have to wear a white top,black bottom, and black shoes, so it's not too exciting.
I guess I should go start working on my homework though...sigh..I can think of a million other things I would rather be doing! ( Like trying on clothes ;) )

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig