a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Most Adorable Little Dress You've Ever Seen...



Isn't this dress one of the most adorable things you've ever seen?! It's from forever21, by their line called Love21; which is kind of a girly and vintage inspired. I can picture myself in the summer time with this dress...a head full of long curls, big cat-eye sunglasses, and little brown sandals, sigh...what a dream! I'm just absolutely in love with this( I know, I know, I say that about everything!), but there is something so special about this piece. Maybe it's the unique pattern, or the little square buttons.Perhaps the adorable vintage inspired neckline? Who knows, maybe I can save up a little cash to make my summer image come true :)

P.S. Why am I thinking about summer clothes when it's only 10 degrees here!?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig