a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Checkers Anyone?








Plaid Sweetheart Neckline Dress: Forever21.
Grey Skirt( underneath): Old Navy.
Black Turtleneck: Kohl's.
Black Tights: JcPenny's.
Black T-Straps: Gabriel Brother's.
Actually, I am one day behind on outfit posts; this was yesterday's! I'm running out of "interesting" places to take blog pictures at. With all the snow it's impossible to do anything creative without trudging through knee deep snow! To my surprise, we actually got a snow day today; but not because of snow! Last night it rained, and since it is so cold here the rain froze into ice. This was our last snow day the school allows us to have, any days now that we miss we have to make up in the summer :(
Last night was sort of perculiar, but in a good way. I was in an extremely creative mood,so it was easy to put some nice outfits together! Awhile back, I got the latest issue of Harper's Bazzar in the mail and was flipping through the pages last night when I became inspired! There is an editioral in the magizine that is Bonnie and Clyde themed; it's fantastic!! I cannot wait to post some pictures of the outfit that I created, and the picture that inspired it!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig