a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maybe, Just Maybe...



















Black Jewel Shirt: Forever21.
Fushia Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
Black Tights: JcPenny's.
Black Velvet Shoes: Thrifted.
Pearl Necklace: Kohl's.
Cameo Earings: Thrifted.

No school today! You would not believe the snow we are getting, and it is only going to get worse tomorrow! It's pretty much a done deal that tomorrow I won't have school either :) The pictures even show how much it's snowing out; you can see the flakes falling in front of the camera!
When I was younger snow days used to be so much fun.. They meant; playing out in the snow, I always liked sleding the best;hot chocolate, with lots of marshmellows of course; and cuddling up in a big blanket to read! Even though snow days are still fantastic, I do not go out in the snow anymore, which is something I kind of miss. When I was younger I never thought there would be a time when I did not want to play out in the snow. I am sad to say that I'm in that time right now! Maybe sometime I will go out and have a winter adventure again. Make snow angels, build an igloo, go sledding, and have a snow ball fight. Maybe, just maybe...
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig