a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, February 25, 2010

R.I.P. Wooden Shoes...









White Tank: Thrifted.
White Button Up: Kohl's.
Jeans: Kohl's.
Rock Long Necklace: Kohl's.
Wooden Wedges: Gabriel Brother's. (R.I.P.)

Sadly, today was the last day for my wooden wedges...For months the straps have been breaking; however, I would just cut that strap off and the shoes were fine. Yesterday though, two of the straps broke on one shoe, and one strap on the other. I couldn't hardly walk to my house without falling on my face because there was nothing left to hold my feet in! I really loved those wedges.. I first saw them on Forever21.com, but never ended up getting them. Quite a few weeks ,maybe months later, I was shopping at Gabriel Brother's when I stumbled upon the shoes; for a third of the price to boot! Obviously,lol there was a defect in the shoes because only after a few times of being worn they started to deteriorate. Oh well, they got good use.

This outfit in particular is not something I would usually wear at all, but I decided to try something different and spice things up a bit! The inspiration for it was actual a spread in Harper's Bazarr like the Bonnie and Clyde pictures. I got a lot of compliments on it at school, but I already miss my dresses... Back to my comfort zone tomorrow! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig