a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some Very Sad News..








Grey Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
"Recycle Fashion Wear Vintage Tee: Charlotte Russe.
White Tights: JcPenny's.
Red Cardigan: Gaberieal Brother's.
Flower Printed Scarf: Target.
Brown Pointy Flats: Thrifted.
My very sad news is that I do not know if in the next few weeks I'll get to blog as much, perhaps not even at all! Track season for my high school is starting up this coming Monday, and practice if from 3-5 everyday. My hair will be a mess, and it will be too hard to remake that day's outfit for blog pictures, so I'm afraid I won't be able to do outfit posts for quite awhile. I'm quite sad about this whole rigmarole.. I've come to love posting on my blog and use it as a stress and emotion reliever. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to take pictures during the weekend of outfits so I can post later during the week, but I guess I'll have to just see how everything works out.
However, there is a chance I might not even do track because of a deformity I have in the backs of my feet that could keep me from being able to run. Next week I'm giving track a shot, who knows what could happen. For now, I must enjoy doing outfit posts while they last :(

SHARE:

1 comment

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Good Luck, Darlin'

thelookinglassvintage.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig