a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, April 12, 2010

Inspirational Photos #4.



















It's been awhile since I've done an "inspirational photos" post. Every other time I have posted pictures from the internet. This week, however, the pictures are from magazines!
For about a year or so I have been cutting out different pictures in fashion magazines that I get in the mail. The magazines are pretty much worthless to me, besides the occasional inspirational spread. I have accumulated quite a few pictures I have cut out though, and have been meaning to display them somehow! The other day I created a little "collage" of some of the vintage photo spreads I have cut out. They are so truly inspiring for me...Something beautiful, and glamorous has been captured in each one. It's great that all the pictures are in black and white, as well. It makes them all the more better! I just can't express how much I love this little collage I've made! It probably only took me five minutes to make (and isn't all that artistic), yet I feel so inspired by it. I want to wear a lacy dress with pearls, have unruly curls, put my hair in victory rolls, adore my hair with flowers, put on a stunning gown, and sing jazz music!

I'm hoping to put it on a poster board , decorate it some more ( I have plenty more pictures, trust me!) and then hang it in my room. It would even be nice if I could frame it!
Thank goodness for inspiration and the random times in our lives it affects us. It truly does make a cloudy day a little bit brighter :)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig