- Brown Peasant Dress ($2). Perfect for summer/spring days... I'm wearing it to school tomorrow!
- Lilac Kitten Heel Shoes ($1). I couldn't be more happy with these little babies. The flowers are adorable, and are actually made of zippers! Who would have wanted to give these away?
- Straw Hat (.50). What is my obsession with little straw hats lately?! I just couldn't pass this one up...
- Red Purse ($1). I have been in dire need of a new school bag. The one I carry everyday is white (although not white anymore), and needed to be replaced. This bag was big enough to fit all my extra school items, and I adore the color! So much more fun than plain white.
- Brown Riding Boots ($2). I felt like I was stealing these like I felt with the winter coat I thrifted last week. The boots are pretty much brand new with not a scratch on them. They were my best find of the day! I have been looking all over for a good pair of riding boots, and I certaintly am glad I stumbled upon this pair. So much cheaper than any other ones. ;)
- Long Pendant Necklace (.50). Usually not too much jewlery catches my eye when I go thrifting, but this little piece did today. Something about it is just so alluring.
Today's Total: $7.00