The Wind Whispers To Me Softly..

8 comments


















Photos by my mother! Didn't she do a fantastic job!?
Bandeau Polka Dot Bikini Top: Target.
Aqua High Waisted Shorts: Thrifted.
Black Peep Toe Wedges: Target.
Pearl and Gold Clip On Earrings: Thrifted.
White Floppy Hat: Thrifted.
For ages and ages I have been wanting to go to my favorite childhood park and take blog pictures! When I was younger, we lived within walking distance of this park and I would always love to spend my summers there with my family. The park is still fairly close to my house: only about 10 minutes away! I definitely wanted to show you guys this little retro 1940's inspired swim suit outfit, and what better place to showcase it at then by a peaceful river!? I think the pictures turned out exactly how I wanted them to, and I cannot thank my mom enough for taking the pictures for me in this crazy humidity! I do have to apologize for my hair... I sort of on a whim decided to do this little photo shoot today and did not do anything with it! Oh well, such is life :) I am super excited for summer! It's so much fun to make up little stories and pretend that I am really from the 1940's.... So this summer I hope to venture out and take my blog photos at all kinds of different locations!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day! Please remember and pray for all of the brave soldiers who have died for our freedoom... I am forever grateful for their bravery.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 lovely little notes:

sofi moukidou said...

i trully love your style! especially the sortc!

mila said...

I love these pictures AND the outfit!! Your mom did do a great job!!! The park looks sooo nice...

Happy Memorial Day:)

xoxo

RETRO REVA said...

What a lovely blog! I found you through The Looking Glass and really enjoy your style and life philosophy!!! I will be following you and invite you to follow me as well. I love to meet and chat with other's who share the same ideas.
revasrags2roses.blogspot.com

THELOOKING_GLASS said...

Thank you for the the award I feel so special.
Will post of course.. You look fabulous in these pictures. Your mom is a wonderful photographer but, her subject is so beautiful it couldn't have been difficult to catch this ort of beauty! :)

Sara Lynn said...

You look lovely and sweet! You Mom dod a great job with the pics :)

josie said...

love the thrifted shorts!

josie-themodernprep.blogspot.com

Jen in the Purple Pants said...

whoa, awesome shorts!!! They look amazing with the whole outfit!! Your mom took great pictures!!
You inspired me to go thrift shopping, so last weekend I went and got better stuff then I would have else where!! So thank you for inspiring me!!
And thank you for the award!!! I can't wait to answer the questions and pass it on!!
--- Jen

Clothes Coquette said...

Such adorable pictures! I love the polka dot bikini and wedges; very classic and cute :)

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig