Stylish Blogger Award! (I'm very honored!)
SomeoneLikeYou Thursday, June 10, 2010
I can't thank the lovely blogger from THELOOKING _GLASS for giving me the high honor of the Stylish Blogger Award! She was one of the very first followers of my blog and has been so supportive and kind to me from the very start! Please, go visit her and her blog. Trust me you won't be disappointed in the least bit! I'd actually like to thank all of you lovely followers I have for following my little ole blog! I never thought it would be possible for me to reach 20 followers. To most, 20 followers would be nothing, but to me it means so much to have people who enjoy reading my blog. I am forever appreciative of all of your considerate comments and positive feedback! You make blogging a blast :)
So, here are the rules of this award:
1. write five things about yourself
2. pass it on to other deserving bloggers!
Here's my five facts:
1.My favorite song is Drops of Jupiter by Train. Listen to it sometime! I could play it over, and over again for hours.
2. I am probably the pickiest eater you might ever meet. Mainly I live off pasta and fruits. I hate most vegetables, anything with cheese, and anything that just doesn't look good. I'm the type of person who is not adventurous with food. If it doesn't look good: I won't try it!
3. When I was young, I was a huge tomboy. I never ever wore a dress: EVER! I was obsessed with dinosaurs, and I collected rocks. My favorite T.V. show was Power Rangers.
4. I am extremely lucky to have all four of my grandparents still alive! Not many people can say that, and I am so thankful everyday for all for of them to still be in my life.
5. I failed my drivers test the first time around. Oh, how embarrassing... (blushes) It was that darn maneuverability test that got me! I am proud to say though, I do have my licence now and have held it for four months!
Here are some very deserving ladies for this award!
( I know you received the award from THELOOKING GLASS, but I really wanted to give it to you,too!)
REVASRAGS2ROSES ( You too received the award from THELOOKING Glass, but now it's a double award!)