- Red, Brown, and Cream Drop Bead Clip On Earrings (.25) Seriously one of the best deals I've ever gotten. I bought these earrings along with two other pair on Saturday for twenty-five cents a piece. That's such a steal it's not even funny. I don't have any clip on earrings that dangle either, so these are great!
- Black Glamorous Sequin Bag (free). A few weeks ago my sweet aunt Nancy bought me this gorgeous purse! It's so fancy that I have no idea where I'm going to carry it to. Oh, but trust me, I will definitely find a use for it!
- Gold Chain Dangle Clip On Earrings (.25) These earrings match perfectly to the chain necklace I have (see my previous post!) I think my new obsession is dangle clip on earrings....
- Black Patent Leather Purse (free). My aunt also bought me this purse that I love! It's so chic in a simplistic way and it completes any outfit perfectly. Now that it's summer I'm so excited that I get to use all my purses that are smaller!
- White Stone Clip On Earrings (.25) These were the final pair of earrings that I bought at the sale on Saturday. In my collection of earrings I have a lot of gold, but I actually do not have any white ones. These are just what I have been looking for!
- Beige Purse ($1). About a month of so ago I picked up this purse at a dud of a sale in an empty Value City. Beige goes with pretty much anything, so I thought "why not!?"
- Boy Scout Magazine from 1954 ($2). This actually is not for me if some of you are wondering,lol. Yes, I am interested in it because it's vintage, but I bought it for my aunt, uncle, and two younger boy cousins. One of my cousins is a boy scout, and the other is a cub scout, and my aunt and uncle are masters of their troop! I thought they would really enjoy this vintage magazine, heck I enjoyed looking at it and I'm not even a boy scout! ( I was a girl scout though!)
The last few pictures aren't of anything I have thirfted of recent, but just some silly shoots of my outfit, makeup, and hair today. The thing I love about summer time is that I usually let my hair just dry to it's naturally wavy texture. Sometimes it dries too flat and I'll straighten it, however, every now and then it will dry how I want it to: like today! Also,I tried a little bit of eyeliner out today. Eh, don't know if I really like it that much. I'm a die hard mascara girl! It's always fun to try out new makeup trends though. Even though half of them just look strange and terrible on me!
You've Been Holding Out On Me?!
SomeoneLikeYou Monday, June 7, 2010
On Saturday I went on my first official thrifting adventure of the summer! Here's some of the items I bought on Saturday, and a few that I have been holding out on all of you ;)