- Unlike many people, I am actually dreading my senior year. My boyfriend is in the grade above me and will already be graduated when I'm a senior. I'm so scared and don't know how I'm going to get through high school without him since I don't have any other really close friends. Eek! I'm crossing my fingers that I might make some good friends this upcoming junior year.
- Currently I am fighting my way tooth and nail through a summer English project. Sigh. I had to read Black Boy by Richard Wright and currently I'm working on An American Tragedy. The book is actually brilliant (unlike many I must read for school) but.... it's over 800 pages...in microscopic print...and it has to be done by August 12th.... and I'm only on page 157...
- I wasn't always shy and quiet. About my eighth grade year I started to become introverted. My old friends actually used to call me " the truth and dare queen." Ha, obviously a lot has changed since then.
- When I was younger I was obsessed with the Titanic. I found learning about the Titanic absolutely fascinating when I was younger. I even when to a COSI exhibit where I got to role play being a real passenger, see artifacts from the shipwreck, and just learn everything there is to know about the Titanic!
- My parents believe that I'm going to be a scientist. For whatever strange and bizarre reason, my parents believe that someday I'm going to go into the science field! I hate science. Hate it, hate it, hate it! They are convinced, however, that since I get good scores on science tests that the field is meant for me. Yeah, we'll see.
- I've never tried a banana split. I've tried about every other kind of ice cream, but refuse to try banana splits. I just don't get it. I even like bananas!
- I'm Catholic. I have been going to a Catholic church ever since I was born! I used to actually hate going to church, but now I don't mind. I'm proud of my religion and what I believe in.
And... here's the bloggers I'm passing the award of to!
To any other bloggers: seriously take the award, as well! Every single one of you deserve this award. :D