a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Mother of All Shopping Trips!

Stack of Gold and Pearl Bracelets: Forever21.



Cropped Black Jacket with Pink Piping: Forever21.



Floral Retro Inspired Romper: Forever21.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!



Black Blazer with Strong Shoulders: Forever21.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!



Sweet Cropped Light Pink Cardigan: Forever21.



Black Floral Romper with Ruffle Sleeves: Forever21.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!






Floral 3/4 Sleeve Jersey Dress: Forever21.






Famous WWII Picture White T-Shirt: Delia's.






Light Pink Flowy Chiffon Shirt: Forever21.



Light Pink Shirt with Ruffle Sleeves: Charlotte Russe.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!






Jeggings: Aeropostale.
MOST COVETED FALL WISHLIST ITEM!






Cropped Striped Jacket: Forever21.






Navy Skinny Jeans with Ruffle Top: Forever21.






Denim Button Up Dress: Forever21.
IN THE RUNNING FOR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT!






Dotted 1950's Inspired Dress: Forever21.






Sassy Girl School Book Tote Bag: Forever21.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!






Pink and Gold Rose Ring: Forever21.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!






Leaf Bracelet: Forever21.






Leaf Necklace: Forever21.




Beaded Stretchy Headband: Forever21.




Black and White Quilted Bow Flats: Forever21.




Grey Suede Super High Heels: Forever21.
FALL WISHLIST ITEM!



Well, that's all of my treasures from my shopping trip! I'm so very pleased and excited with what I got. I'm actually a little overwhelmed to have this many new clothes to style and put outfits together with! Surprisingly I got a lot of items that I had on my fall wishlist. The only things I really didn't get that I wanted were plain t-shirts and a white oxford shirt! Oh, and also not pictured are some camis and underwear from Aeropostale. Didn't think you gals needed to see that stuff, hehe. (Also not pictured is a charm necklace with a rose, shoe, and bow that didn't come out right in the pictures!)



We ended up getting to Columbus at about 10:30, and didn't leave until 8:15! I was pooped to say the least at the end. The first store I went to was Delias, then to Aeropstale for some basics, and finally Charlotte Russe. For lunch we had "the works" pizza at the California Pizza Kitchen, which was de-licious! After getting recharged and gaining back some strength, it was time for the "The Big One." FOREVER21! I spent a whopping three and a half hours there (which is the shortest time ever actually) and went to the dressing room probably a total of at least ten different times! Gosh I just love that store so much! It seems like as soon as I walk in I'm in heaven...



When we came out of Forever21 it was definitely time for a little desert! Our tradition is to go to The Cheesecake Factory and it perfect because it was right across the street! I got the brownie sundae cheesecake and oh.my.goodness. was it delicious! Hands down the best cheesecake I've ever eaten!



My trip was SO much fun. I'm going to have to start saving again for the next one :)
SHARE:

7 comments

Jenna said...

That sounds awesome!!! I love the heels the most!!! I remember seeing that dotted dress at F21 and wanting to try it on but I ran out of time!! lol I'm glad you got it!!
--- Jen

nikol said...

wow! I just did a bit of a spree at Forever as well! Looks like a good time and you got some great rompers!!

Mila said...

This was sooooooooo A.m.a.z.i.n.g to read!! Your finds are fantastic. There's not a single thing that I don't love that you got! I'm glad that you got to get almost everything you wanted--you're going to have so much fun putting together outfits! *jealous*:)

xoxo

Megan said...

Ahh, cute finds! And that's so cool, what part of Ohio are you from?

Unknown said...

You hit the mother-load at F21! I was there this week as well and pink beads and gold were everywhere! I really love the 50's inspired dress the most :) Have you picked your school yet ???
UC ????

StephanieTJLee said...

Oh goodness this post made me so jealous. I wish I went on a shopping spree at Forever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring, the romper, and the bracelet.

And of course...the suede heels :)

StephanieTJLee said...

Aw you're welcome :). Just letting you know you got a new follower here!

Blogger Template by pipdig