a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sugar,Spice,and Everything Nice.











Pink and Grey 1950's Dress: Stitches in Time.
White Pearl Necklace: Thrifted.
Assorted Pearl Bracelets: Forever21.
Pearl Ring: Gift from my parents.
Grey Suede Heels: Forever21.
White Lace Socks: Mine from when I was a little girl!


Hello everyone!


I first want to start out by saying a big ole THANKYOU to all of you who commented on all my homecoming posts. I really appreciated every single comment! You gals are too sweet :)


Speaking of sweet, my outfit today was almost too sweet and girly! Every now and then I just love putting together an ultra girly outfit... You know the details: lace,bows,pearls,pink, ect... The works! I swear though that my style is almost bipolar. Today I dressed so girly, and tomorrow I have a rather...edgier(?) look to wear. I feel like my style never has an exact "description." Is it girly? Retro? Bohemian? Edgy? Classic? Preppy? I really don't know! That's the whole point of this blog though. My blog is helping me to figure out exactly who I am and what my style is!


But about the new piece I'm wearing tomorrow: It's a surprise and something old that recently came into my possession. I have been dying for weeks to wear it, and just recently styled it all up to show you all. So excited!


Hope everyone had a great Tuesday. See ya'll tomorrow!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Carys said...

I'm so excited to see your next outfit!! I love this one too though, the pink and grey looks great together, and the little socks are so cute!! I love it!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Mila said...

So pretty! I also love pink and gray together:) I just got to seeing your homecoming post--you guys look so gorgeous, I love your dress! I'm glad you had such a great time and everything worked out so well.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's outfit!:)

alabee said...

I must say, I love love love that dress! and it looks great on you :)

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

your lace ruffle socks remind me of my days when i was like 5 yrs old. i miss it. haha

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

JGO said...

I love the 1950s look on you. What a darling combination. Well Done!!!
xo,
jacqueline

Jenna said...

Love that dress!!!! You have the coolest dressed ever!!! I wish I had your shopping skills. Maybe you should do a how to thrift post... hint hint... lol

Blogger Template by pipdig