Check Mate.

3 comments







Lilac Ruffle Blouse: Forever21.
Checkered Skirt: Thrifted.
Black Tights: Who Knows?
Black Patent Pumps: Thrifted.
Patent Black Belt: Kohl's.


Hello everyone!


Happy Wednesday to you all. Half way through the week already. Yay!


Today's outfit was just kind of ho, hum, harry. In other words: simple and boring. But hey, there are some outfits that are just more creative than others, and that doesn't necessarily mean the simple outfits are bad. Tonight I had a bit more time to plan out tomorrow's outfit, so I'm pretty excited about it! It's a little throw back to the mod 60's :)


Hope everyone is doing well!
With much love,
Lauren.


P.S. Thank you for all of your response on me possibly doing a v-blog tutorial! It seems most of you would like a hair tutorial, so I'll be thinking of different ones I could do. If any of you have any special requests just let me know!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 lovely little notes:

Shannon said...

That would be great you starting a v-log!

hugs,
Shannon

Sarah said...

I love this skirt. What a great pattern. SUper cute and perfect for cooler weather!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Jen in the Purple Pants said...

Love that skirt!! Even your "ho hum" outfits are amazing!!!
would love if you started a vlog!!!

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig