a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Forever21 Wishlist!


































































































Hello everyone!

So Forever21 is probably my favorite store to actually shop at, and I create a "list" every year for Christmas of my favorite items for my family to get some ideas. After school today I went through EVERY single category on that stinkin site and picked out my absolute favorite things. Sure, there's a lot of clothes, shoes, and accessories at Forever 21 that I really like, but these ten pieces are the ones I love! I kind of have the pictures set up in matching pairs based on a "theme."

Theme 1: Vintage inspired.

  • Multi-layered Faux Pearl Necklace: $11.80.

  • Floral Lace Dress w/ Belt: $27.80.

Theme 2: Minnie Mouse.

  • Minnie's Bow Thigh High Socks: $4.80.

  • Scattered Minnie Sweater: $27.80.

Theme 3: Girly and Grey.

  • Faux Pearl Bow Headband: $7.80.

  • Striped Knit Tunic: $17.80.

Theme 4: Romantic Pink.

  • Satin Printed Top: $24.80.

  • Beautiful Pleated Skirt: $24.80.

Theme 5: Bows.

  • Fashion Designed Tights: $4.80.

  • Peeptoe Bow Heels: $24.80.

What's on all of your gal's Christmas lists so far?

With much love, Lauren.
P.S. Today was my last day of school, and now I'm on Thanksgiving Break! Yay yay yay :)

SHARE:

1 comment

Sofi Moukidou said...

super list! my favorites are the red cardigan, the grey hat and the purple silk blouse!

Blogger Template by pipdig