So Forever21 is probably my favorite store to actually shop at, and I create a "list" every year for Christmas of my favorite items for my family to get some ideas. After school today I went through EVERY single category on that stinkin site and picked out my absolute favorite things. Sure, there's a lot of clothes, shoes, and accessories at Forever 21 that I really like, but these ten pieces are the ones I love! I kind of have the pictures set up in matching pairs based on a "theme."
Theme 1: Vintage inspired.
- Multi-layered Faux Pearl Necklace: $11.80.
- Floral Lace Dress w/ Belt: $27.80.
Theme 2: Minnie Mouse.
- Minnie's Bow Thigh High Socks: $4.80.
- Scattered Minnie Sweater: $27.80.
Theme 3: Girly and Grey.
- Faux Pearl Bow Headband: $7.80.
- Striped Knit Tunic: $17.80.
Theme 4: Romantic Pink.
- Satin Printed Top: $24.80.
- Beautiful Pleated Skirt: $24.80.
Theme 5: Bows.
- Fashion Designed Tights: $4.80.
- Peeptoe Bow Heels: $24.80.
What's on all of your gal's Christmas lists so far?
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. Today was my last day of school, and now I'm on Thanksgiving Break! Yay yay yay :)