a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bing, BANG, Boom!







Well... I got blunt bangs! Oh my goodness I am so excited everyone! This morning I was extremely scared about my decision, and was actually having second thoughts about getting the bangs done. I was especially nervous after I got a call from my stylist who couldn't come in today because she was sick! So basically I was putting all of my faith in a woman I just met today... Very scary. However, the bangs couldn't be more perfect and I couldn't be more pleased. They are just what I wanted!


It's amazing how confident and beautiful a new hair cut can make a person feel! I feel so much more content with myself with this new do. It really fits my style, and I think it fits who I'm becoming as a person, as well. Good-bye to the old Lauren (on the outside that is, he) and hello to the new one. :)


Hope everyone is doing well and I'll see you all tomorrow!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Unknown said...

TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
AND IT SO HAPPENS I AM HOSTING A PEARLS PARTY ON TUESDAY !!!
IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE SHOWCASED IN YOUR PEARLS, JUST SEND ME A PHOTO, AND I'LL ADD IT TO THE POST W/A/LINK . THERE ARE GONNA BE PEARLS GALORE AND I KNOW YOU CAN ROCK THE PEARLS. ( THE INFO IS ON MY BLOG....)
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS;
retroreva@current.net
or
smarvel@zoomtown.com
I hope u participate. I need some young-uns ;)
xxx
Reva

Unknown said...

ps, send it by monday evening so i won't miss it.
xoxoxo
Reva

Mary said...

You are GORGEOUS, lady! I love, love, LOVE the blunt bangs on you. I've been thinking about transitioning from side to blunt bangs myself, and you've definitely re-ignited that thought in me :)

Shady Del Knight said...

I haven't posted many comments on your blog, Lauren, but I thought you might appreciate a male reaction to your new hair style. Super cute! I like it very much! You remind me of Marlo Thomas when she was starring in That Girl.

Unknown said...

Those blunt bangs are killer on you! It gives you so much pizazz! Love it :D

Sophi
PS I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you're interested! win a vintage purse and cardigan :)

Sofi Moukidou said...

WOW!!! love love love your hair like that! i really do! you look amazing! love your outfit as well!

Ronda said...

haha yea girl. we can just learn from each other. :D
love the bangs btw. did the same thing last year. hadnt had bangs since elementary school and then got side bangs the first year i was in college. it was SO SCARY! lol but they turned out awesome like yours. :D

The Semi Sweet said...

Great bangs! It does take guts to do something like that. Have fun playing them up:)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]xtRluwPF[/url] , BfZaiKpTprsQusdn - http://yuxeflk.com

Blogger Template by pipdig