a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Change is What Keeps Things Interesting.





(Yes, I really am that pale. Eeek!)



Patterned Dress: Thrifted.
Teal Long Sleeved Tunic: Forever21.
Purple Heels: Thrifted.
White Beret: Thrifted.
Purple Necklace: Handmade gift.
White Tights: JcPenny's I believe...


Why hello everyone! :)


So, instead of complaining about the cold (like I do everyday, ha) I do wnat to talk about a rather big change that will be taking place next Saturday! I won't tell you exactly what I plan to do, but I will tell you that it has something to do with my hair... I'm really in need of a big change with it. For the past two years or so I've just been in the "growing out" process after I cut my hair in a short bob. Along with trying to grow my hair out it has been various colors, and my trusty side bangs have always accompanied. Well, I can honestly say that I'm ready for a big and bold change with my hair. I actually haven't gotten it cut since July, so I think it's about time I got around to finally doing something with it. I'm very scared to do what I have planned, but it's something I've been wanting to do with my hair for over a year and I know that I'll love it. Now is the time for change: it keeps my life interesting!


Hope you all are doing well!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Carys said...

Good luck with the hair, sounds exciting!! The print of your dress is so pretty, I love the bright colours.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Marg said...

I love your outfit!!! It is so pretty!!!! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with your hair!! Great post!!

Mary said...

I love your repurposing of this summer sundress as a winter piece, Lauren! And I can't wait to see what you do with your hair-- three days before I graduated from high school, I chopped off 12 inches of my hair, something I'd never imagined I'd be able to do. Since then I've got from short little bobs to long again and back around again-- it's so much fun to be able to change up your hair, and you have such a gorgeous face & face shape that you can literally pull off ANY look. I'm excited to see what you do!

The Semi Sweet said...

You are looking lovely today!!! I really love how you turned your sundress into something more weather appropriate with the long sleeve shirt and your white hat and tights! Super Cute! Can't wait to see what you do with your hair:)

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

I love that outfit! Your are just so good!!! And the purple heels from your last post made my day :) I WANT! :)
Your so pretty! And I can't wait to see your change!!!!
Until your next post ...
-AND HOW DO YOU SURVIVE THE COLD?!
Your amazing.

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

are you planning to go blonde/red?? hehe. red head seems to be the "trend" lol.

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Ok, that dress is beyond amazing!! Can't wait to see what you do to your hair!!

Blogger Template by pipdig