a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The First Snow Is Always the Best!














Floral Dress (actually a skirt): Thrifted.
Knitted Cream Poncho: Thrifted.
Brown Riding Boots: Thrifted.
Black Knee Socks: Gift from my aunt!
Black Beret: Target.


Hello everyone!!


So I am so excited because it snowed for the first time today! Eeep :) It's kind of awesome that the first snow was on the first of December: what a great coincidence! I love the month of December: it's probably one of my favorites. I'll willingly admit that I am the biggest Holiday junkie. I just love everything about the Holiday season! Christmas songs, seeing trees lit in the windows, eating Santa cookies, and watching just about every Christmas movie there is are just a few things that I love. I actually do feel bad for the people who live where it's too warm to snow. I just can't picture December without it! (Mark my words people, in a few months though I'll be hating this snow and the cold weather!) But for now I've got snow fever :)


Now that I'm driving this year though the snow does scare me a bit! I've never had to drive in the snow before (I got my licence last March), and I am scared to death of this coming winter. Although the snow may be pretty it can be deadly,too. Good thing I have a St. Christopher medal in my car, he.


Well, tonight I'm off to my National Honor Society Induction! I am so excited that I got in... I've got a special outfit planned, and I'll be posting the pictures tomorrow. Hope you all have a wonderful evening :)


With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Unknown said...

cute!!! and good job braving the cold for the pics!

Carys said...

Congratulations on the National Honour Society! Can't wait to see pictures of your outfit. I love the knitted cape, it looks so perfect against the snow, these pictures are so pretty!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! i'm so jealus! nice pics!

Me said...

Im so jealous!! I hope to put up my X-mas tree Friday!!

Ellinor Forje said...

Well you have a cute outfit to dance around in it. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

A said...

I'm one of the people who live where it's too warm to snow and I hate it! I'm sooo jealous!
I like your poncho and your dress though!
:D

Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg said...

I LOVE all of your outfits!! They are so pretty!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it!! Your blog is one of my favorite blogs to follow because you always have such pretty outfits on and you always have something inspiring to say!! Thanks again!! Great post!!

Elekon said...

goooregous poncho! love it with floral pritn dress, so romantic!

www.elekonchicboutique.com

Blogger Template by pipdig