a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, December 31, 2010

Kiss Me Beneath The Milky Twilight.













Lace Dress: Forever21 (Gift).
Patterned Tights: JcPenny's.
Black Oxfords: Forever21 (Gift).
Clip On Silver Earrings: Thrifted.
Key Necklace: Gift from Matt.

Hello everyone!

Tonight I spent New Years Eve watching Back to the Future II and drinking sparkling apple cider with my Matt :) The partying life just isn't for me! I hope you all are doing great and have a very Happy New Year! I'll see you all tomorrow for the first post of 2011: Eeep!

God bless you all and with much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Shady Del Knight said...

Breathtaking! Happy new year, dear Lauren!

Marg said...

I LOVE your dress!! It is beautiful!! Great post and Happy New Year!!

Mila said...

I LOVEEEEE your dress--it looks perfect for so many occasions:) Happy New Year--I hope this year is your most amazing yet! Sounds like you had fun tonight.

xoxo

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

You look stunning in this outfit!

fashion doctor said...

like,like,like!beautyful outfit!happy new year!!!

Becci said...

Very very cute dress, but you must have been bloody cold :P
cute.

www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

This dress is so pretty on you! You look absolutely gorgeous. Happy new year!

xx

Amber Schmidt said...

You are breathtaking! I love this outfit and the mix of textures. It's great that you're not afraid to play around with that-- you have it mastered! I also adore your hair and makeup; ironically, I'm youtubing (yes, it's a word!) winged eyeliner tutorials.

Wishing you well, darling! I'm glad that a nice night in for the new year. I'm the same way-- much to my friends' dismay. No raging parties for this gal. ;)

Unknown said...

You look positively gorgeous! Sounds like a relaxing, classy way to ring in the new year :)

Blogger Template by pipdig