Pink Cardigan: Forever21.
White Sweater Tights: Gift.
Key Necklace: Gift from Matt.
Tan Heels with "Clog like attributes": Target (Bought with gift card: $20).
Don't let my new gorgeous heels from Target fool you all: they're not made of real wood. Looks can be deceiving but these babies are made out of 100% PLASTIC! Nonetheless, I love them just as much. It's funny because I am vehemently against any shoe that looks like a clog. I can't help it, I just have an unexplained hatred for clogs. Then why the heck was I so attracted to these shoes that have many "clog like attributes?!" Hmm. Well, I'm still contemplating that one. ;)
Well, enough rambling! I need to get on with what I promised yesterday: the five reasons I love blogging from the award Brooke gave me of Brooke's Little Nook.
- It's one of the only places I can be myself. In my everyday life I always feel like such an outcast whom no one understands. Not many people at school bother to talk to me, but this blog is where I can just forget about my real life and be me for a change. I get to release all of my bottled up emotions and feelings and say all of the things I wish I could say to the people at school. This blog is like my best friend. It knows everything about me, all my secrets, and is always there when I need it.
- I have met so many incredible people. Seriously, I never thought I would meet so many people who have common interests and the same mindset as myself. Up until I started blogging I actually thought it wasn't humanly possible to find anyone like myself! I am so incredibly grateful for every single one of my 89 followers and I try to get to know each one personally. Through this blog I have met some of the kindest, funniest, talented, inspiring people I would have never otherwise known.
- I have become so inspired. In my little town in Ohio there isn't much going on fashion wise. If not for all of the amazing blogs I follow and come by I don't think my style would be the same as it is today! I have gained so many new ideas, tips, and insight through the blogging world it's crazy. Seeing the creativity others has inspired me to try out new outfits, trends, hairstyles, and even things for my blog.
- I have inspired other people. Nothing makes me feel better to get on my blog at the end of a long, discouraging day of school and see a comment from one of my readers that says "you inspire me." I'm seriously on cloud nine after I receive a comment like that! Never in a million years did I ever think I could be an inspiration out there for anyone. I have so many people in my life that I look up to, and to have someone look up to me is just mind blowing. You all have helped me believe in myself and realize that I'm actually worth looking up to.
- The kindness that is spread. I think that in today's world there's more bad than good. There's more negative rather than positive. With blogging, those statements are opposite. I'm in disbelief of how supportive and incredibly kind the blogging community is. Everyone supports everyone no matter what his or her individual style is, and I think that's something that this world needs more of. Acceptance of everyone no matter what they look like and who they are.
Hope you all are doing wonderful!
With much love, Lauren.