a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Good Night!





















Blue Heart Dress With Peter Pan Collar: Modcloth (gift).
Cream Sweater Tights: Macy's (gift).
Silver Key Necklace: Gift from Matt.
Pearl Clip Earrings: Thrifted.
Blue Bow 1950's Stilettos: Thrifted.

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to you all!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas... I know I certainly did! Nothing in the world is better than the warm feeling a person gets when they are surrounded by people who love them unconditionally. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! I am so truly blessed.

This dress is one of my Christmas gifts from my parents (thanks again guys!). All I have to say is that this dress is pretty much the dream dress I've always hoped and wished for. Maybe that explains why I posted so many pictures today, he.

Gosh, sometimes I just feel like the luckiest girl in the world... I thank God everyday for the incredible life he has given me!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

outdoor.mom said...

very cute :-) you would probably like my daughters blog. its modest--is--hottest.blogspot.com she's into fashion too :-) Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

That is a total "dream dress." I love how you will be able to dress it up or down to suit any occasion! What lovely gifts you got :)

fashion doctor said...

beautyful bkue dress!!!merry christmas!

Carys said...

I love your dress, the collar is so pretty!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Mary said...

This dress is so gorgeous, Lauren! You look fabulous! Hope you had a great Christmas :)

Brooke said...

Love the dress! Beautiful! I gave you an award!

April said...

Wonderful dress!!

Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog! You are very inspirational :)

Love, Trixie said...

Gorgeous dress, and you pull off white tights so well! And of course, I'm still loving the hair :)

hearts and hugs,
Nina

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Love the dress! As always, you make it work so well! You look gorgeous!

jemina said...

Hi, I got to know you via Sacramento's blog, Mis Papelicious, and my oh my, how glad I am to have found your blog, your style is amazing and original, consider me your new follower. Belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Dear

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

Blogger Template by pipdig