a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pearl Girl.










Velvet Bubble Dress: Forever21.
White Cardigan: Thrifted.
Pearl Bracelets: Forever21.
Pearl Necklace and Earrings: Thrifted.
Patterned Tights: Gift from my parents.
Spectator Shoes: Thrifted.


Hello everyone!


My goodness... I got on my blog this morning and was so incredibly shocked to see that I was up six followers! I don't think I've ever even gained six followers in a whole month, let alone over night. I just want to say hello there to all of you and welcome to my blog! I appreciate every single one of you so much. I never thought when I started this blog over a year ago that it would get to where it is now. Seventy nine followers? You gals (and even a few guys!) are seriously the greatest... You put a smile on my face and just plain out make my day :)


With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

14 comments

Unknown said...

I love this look so much! You look so elegant in anything classic. It really showcases your beauty, which is very classic Hollywood. (Seriously, you are so pretty!)

Congrats on the new followers! Is there any chance you'd like to do a guest post for me in the upcoming weeks? I'd really love it if you did... maybe we could do a little switch and expose our blogs to each other's followers? I'm seriously soooo excited about you and your blog. If you think any of that sounds good, let me know :) sophi.newman[at]gmail.com

xoxo

Jenna said...

Love this outfit, as usual!! The sweater is so neat!!
Congratulations on the new followers!!!
--- Jen

Brooke said...

You deserve all those followers! Your a blogger that I really look up too! (:

Gabi said...

So pretty and classic! I love the whole Jackie O feel of your outfit:) I'm a new follower and I look forward to more post!
xo
Gabi

http://gabi-hungryforfashion.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Very classy look :)

Shady Del Knight said...

Your blog deserves to grow in membership, Lauren, because you consistently deliver high quality and you are a sweet, warm and genuine person. I couldn't be more happy for you!

As for today's photo set, you look absolutely fabulous!

April said...

Getting new followers is so exciting! Your pearls look so classy! Bravo! ;)

Anna Katrina said...

you look adorable - straight out of a movie :)


stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

Congrats Lauren!! And you look completely gorgeous... you do vintage so so well. Plus the blunt bangs are such a great juxtaposition- kind of rocker to the sweetness of the pearls. Love it! xx

mispapelicos said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am sooooooooooooooo sorry I missed your photo. You were the prettiest so I left you till the end. never mind. I will show your photo in todays post, and I am not only following you, you are in my blogroll from this second.
Un abrazo guapa.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Nadia said...

That's a very sweet look!

mispapelicos said...

You are opening my post today in all your splendor.
You are an angel in pearls.Do keep in touch, wont you??????
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kate said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, love! I lovvvve this outfit! Something so adorably Audrey Hepburn about it, I just adore it! The black & white, the pearls... very classic & feminine, and the tights and shoes make it so fun!

Unknown said...

What I love about bracelets is that they look elegant and beautiful.
Pearl bracelets

Blogger Template by pipdig