a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pretty Little Things...









Hello everyone!

Here are the little treasures I found while antiquing on Monday... Two pair of clip earrings and a beautiful little bow pin!

  • Diamond Drop Clip Earrings ($3). I seriously swooned when I saw these little beauties! As soon as I saw them I new exactly what I wanted to wear them with: my dress for prom! For those of you new to my blog, I thrifted a 1950's, turquoise Emma Domb prom dress for just $8. It has silver accents, so these earrings will compliment the dress just perfectly...
  • Beaded Bow Pin ($2). Oh, this little bow pin is just SO darn adorable! I've had my winter coat for three years now and was getting sort of bored with it, but this little pin adds the perfect amount of girly sparkle!
  • Drop Pearl Clip Earrings ($3). Many of you may not know this, but I actually don't have my ears pierced! All of the earrings I wear are vintage that clip or screw onto my ear. I get so excited when I find clip earrings that drop because they're so hard to come by. I wear pearls quite often and was so pleased to find such an elegant pair of drop earrings.

Thrifting Total: $8.00!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm actually going to post twice today, so watch out for another post much later this evening!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Carys said...

What amazing finds, these are so pretty!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Marg said...

Those are pretty little things!! My favorite is the bow pin!!! Great post!

April said...

Woo hoo! I love a good and cheap thrifting adventure! Great finds! :)

A said...

wow!! nice ones! I like them all!
I wish we had thrift stores here in Greece!! :((((

The Semi Sweet said...

Fun finds! I love finding stuff like that. I found a bag full of rings the other day:) I need to find a cute tray to place them on.

Kelly said...

I love the brooch on your jacket - so pretty!

Unknown said...

eeep those are all so gorgeous! You have great taste in jewelry :) I don't know how you can deal with clip/screw earrings... they make my ears hurt like crazy!

Anonymous said...

really well written! are you a professional author?

Blogger Template by pipdig