a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Rare Occurrence.









Purple Ruffle Dress: Forever21.
Tan Trench Coat: Kohl's.
Leopard Scarf: Target.
T-Strap Heels: Target.
Black Socks: Gift from my aunt.
Purple Quilted Purse: Kohl's.

Hello everyone!

So tonight Matt and I actually did something rather unusual... We went on a date! I know many of you may not think going out on a date is unusual, but for us it is a special and rare occurrence. I believe the last date we went on was in June... for our three year anniversary!

For our special little evening we went out to Olive Garden which is a huge treat! Goodness, the food is so delicious there... I got five cheese ziti and I was literally in heaven! After dinner we went to the premiere of Little Fockers at the movies. It's always hard to find a movie that both Matt and I like because I love romance and comedy, and he loves action and horror. Both of us ended up loving the movie and we had an overall very lovely night! I almost wish I could relive the whole night again. Do any of you ever feel like that, too?

Well, tomorrow should be fun, as well, because my family and Matt's family are having a small Christmas party together! Matt and I are exchanging gifts and I'm super excited to give him what I bought... I would tell you all what it is, but he reads my blog so I don't want him finding out, tehe.


Hope you all are doing well, and see you all tomorrow!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

April said...

I love that leopard scarf! Sounds like you had a really good night. My parents went on a movie date tonight, too. haha
Have fun tomorrow! Hope Matt likes his gift!! I love giving people things :)

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i like how your bag matches your dress! so cute :)

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

Hello beautiful, have you seen yourself in my post today?????Sooooooooooooooo Pretty.
I am a follower of yours now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Semi Sweet said...

What a fun night for you guys! I wish I could go on a real date sometime soon. The last time I went to a movie with just him was probably last year on my birthday.

And adorable outfit! I love the little bobby socks with those shoes:)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! :) I love this outfit, it is really pretty! Great scarf :)

xo,
Kirstin Marie
http://www.kirstinmarie.com

Brooke said...

Glad you had a great time(:

Brooke said...

oh, and i also gave you an award <3

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Aww I'm so happy for you! As usual, love that outifit! Especially the scarf and the dress! Your so tough, wearing a skirt in the snow like that!

Ashley said...

Lovely leopard print! You look great in that blue, too. Glad to hear you had a great time. I've been with my boyfriend about a year now, and we rarely go on dates any more! I wonder why that is? We do a lot of stuff, but never go on an official "date."

Love, Trixie said...

Hey girl! Sorry I haven't been by in a while :( have no idea how that happened :(

Anyways, OMG!!! You're hair!!! It's amazing and the bangs suit you so well, it complements your whole look really well! Also, loving the little pop of leopard you added into the outfit. . . super cute and fun.

hearts and hugs,
Nina

Thekla said...

loving ur scarf:) im a leopard addict !check my blog out when you have time if you like it follow me:)

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ merry xmas xxx

Blogger Template by pipdig