a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Sailor's Life For Me.









Sailor Dress: Forever21.
Navy Cardigan: Forever21.
Jeggings: Aeropostale.
Gold Shoes: Thrifted.
Gold Necklace: Thrifted.
Gold Chain Clip Earrings: Thrifted.
Hello everyone!
I've got to say I love this sailor dress, but hate that's it's made out of linen. Linen is the most frustrating and stubborn fabric ever. I ironed this dress before I wore it on Thursday, and it still looked like I had crumpled it up in a ball... Sheez. I was also somewhat hesitant to post this outfit. I loved the outfit in person, but the pictures just don't showcase it very well. Does that ever happen to any of you?

Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Today my sister and I put up all of our Christmas decorations and most importantly...the tree! Like I've said before, I'm a total holiday junkie. I have to have classic Christmas music blaring when I'm putting the tree up, and I spend a ridiculous amount of time making sure the tree looks just right (two hours this year I believe). Maybe that's the OCD talking, ha. Our tree is practically falling over with ornaments. Maybe that's why I like it so much. :) Now that the Christmas decorations are up, I'm looking forward to the upcoming holidays even more. Thank goodness Christmas break is only two week away.
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Many of you were inquiring actually what National Honor Society is. How silly of me not to have explained! It's somewhat like a club for school, except you must meet certain requirements to be a member. Things like grade point average, clubs, community service, and an essay are considered. Once in the club, it's like a volunteer organization that helps the community. I'm so honored to be in it!
SHARE:

2 comments

Sofi Moukidou said...

oh! you look fantastic! love your outfit! esp your flats! love the snow! lucky you!
p.s. yesterday we also put our Christmas decorate!
your tree is really beautifull!!!!

Carys said...

I know what you mean about outfits not always translating so well to photographs, but this one definitely does. I love the nautical look, your dress is so pretty!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Blogger Template by pipdig