a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Walking In A Winter Wonderland.













Red and Velvet Dress: Thrifted.
Black Beret: Target.
Black Tights: Who knows!
T-Strap Heels: Target.


Hello everyone!


Tonight is my church's Christmas party after mass, and I wanted to wear my new thrifted dress for the occasion! I had an absolute blast taking these pictures. It wasn't totally frigid out, so I could actually stay out awhile and take a lot quality pictures where I'm not cringing from frost bite, ha. Tomorrow it's back to the winter weather though: a huge storm should be coming in!


Hope you all are doing well!
With much love, Lauren.


P.S. This morning I took the ACT for the second time! I am so nervous to see how I did. I don't think I can wait three weeks to see my scores...
SHARE:

5 comments

Mandy said...

Very adorable dress!

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

OMG that outfit is adorable! You made the dress work so well! Have fun!
I'm sure you did well on your ACT. Good luck though!
It must be so cold!

Me said...

I love love love this dress!! I bet you did great on your ACT!! Good Luck!!

Shannon

Kir said...

I think that's the same dress Solanah's wearing in her latest post! That's so cool! Haha. :D

http://vixenvintage.blogspot.com/2010/12/secret-garden.html

A said...

lovely dress!!
I hope you did great on your ACT!

Blogger Template by pipdig