a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yada Yada Yada!











Purple Ruffle Dress: Forever21.
Peter Pan Collar Black Cardi: Thrifted.
Black Tights: Who knows!
Black Beret: Target.
Brown Lace Up Boots: Thrifted (my newest obsession....)

Hello everyone!

Happy Sunday to you all! I don't have too much to say today other than I did a tiny bit of thrifting yesterday and got a new pair of boots (just the perfect pair I've been searching for!), and a Christmas inspired dress. Tomorrow my Christmas dress from Forever21 should be coming in,so I'll do a little post on all of my new buys I've had as of late :)


Hope you all are doing well and had a lovely weekend!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Awesome outfit!! How do you take your pictures? I don't want this weekend to end grr...It's not long enough!
Lovely post!
-Melanie

Carys said...

Can't wait to see all your lovely new clothes, and your dress is so lovely! It's such a nice colour.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Sarah said...

I love this purple dress. It is such an amazing color. Really pretty look.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Love that dress!!! The color is amazing!!
Do you have somebody take your pictures or do you use a tripod? I've been trying to take my own outfit pictures too but they don't come out as good as yours!!
--- Jen

. said...

I love your shoes :)

http://fashionbabesfashiondaydream.blogspot.com

A said...

love your dress and boots!! :D

Marg said...

I love your dress!!!

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

Love the outfit! Those boots are insanely perfect- awesome thrift store find! xx

Blogger Template by pipdig