a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flash Flood of the Heart.








Denim Dress: Target.
Peter Pan Collar Striped Shirt: Forever21.
Black Knee Socks: Gift from my aunt.
Black Oxford Heels: Forever21.

Hello everyone!
Ohio is seriously the craziest state when it comes to weather. We get ridiculous amounts of snow here that cause me to have snow days often, but yesterday I got school off for a different weather related cause: Flooding! It poured rain all Monday night and on top of that, the foot of snow we had here melted which caused a crazy amount of water to flood my town. I'm not just talking about little puddles either. I'm talking my town being underneath a couple of feet of water! It was so bad that people even needed to be rescued by boats. I know it's awful, but I think the whole situation was quite comical really. A day off for rain: who would have ever thought?


Hope you all are doing just wonderful! Thank you for all of the supportive comments on my last post. I can't tell you how much it means to me! :)


With much love, Lauren.
P.S. Happy First day of March!
SHARE:

6 comments

The Semi Sweet said...

Sheesh!! I saw all that flooding mess on the news this morning. That's pretty crazy for sure!

And by the way, I love that little peter pan collar shirt under the denim dress. It's so cute!

Courtney said...

I have that peter pan collared shirt too! Haha.
:)

April said...

So cute!!! Happy March to you, too. :)

Mila said...

So cute! I love this:) That is kind of a funny way to miss school...weird. We've only had one snow day! I wish it would stay warm...haha.

xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm going to consolidate my comments on your last few entries into one here for the sake of time :)

Your striped top in this look is so adorable! And it looks perfect underneath your dress. I've never really gotten the hang of layering dresses and tops, but it's time I gave it the old college try once again.

Funny story: my friend asked me if I actually knew you in real life after he saw your guest post on my blog because he thought you were so beautiful and he wanted to meet you. I had to let him down, I'm afraid :P

I also admire how you were able to not be hurt by what people wrote in your Formspring. I wasn't made fun of in high school (nor was I particularly stylish in high school), but I don't think that I ever would have been brave enough to put myself at my peers' mercy.

I think it's so funny that you got in trouble for wearing that "too short" dress! You always look so classy and stay pretty modest... Quite ironic :P

xoxo
Sophi

Isabella Kiss said...

THIS IS ADORABLE! that shirt and dress are just too cute! you are too!

Blogger Template by pipdig