a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gotta Keep Your Head Up.




Purple Floral Dress: Forever21.
Floral Blouse: Forever21.
Purple Satin Shoes: Target.
Aqua Belt: Thrifted.
Key Necklace: Gift from Matt.


I hate it when it randomly starts snowing in Ohio...
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I'm so incredibly sorry I've been so behind on replying to your comments and getting back to you all. The past few days I've had the calling hours and funeral for my friend's brother and I can say I'm just thoroughly exhausted... On top of that, I've had massive amounts of homework. Ergh.Tomorrow I promise to get back to get you all since it's Friday (finally!).
SHARE:

7 comments

Sara said...

awww adorable outfit! haha hope you have spring soon! http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Em [The Writer] said...

No need to explain! I totally understand, and you must have been cold outside huh? :)

Sofi Moukidou said...

oh! so beautiful outfit!
you look amazing!
p.s. love the snow!

Shady Del Knight said...

That snow looks familiar, Lauren! (LOL) I lived in neighboring Pennsylvania and I remember that it's a long March till spring. April can be just as frustrating. I admire you for being able to look so fresh and cheerful even tho you're tired and sad about the death of your friend's brother. Hang in there. Better days are coming, dear friend!

OrigamiGirl said...

You are insane! Totally insane. My boyfriend just leaned over and said 'Haven't you told her that before? Does she mind?' In my defense that is because I have previously seen you in the snow dancing when I would have hat/scarf/gloves before dancing commenced. You crazy girl. :) Or maybe you have warmer snow where you are...
In other news your outfit is lovely as always. I hope things get better for you soon.

Love, Trixie said...

Gorgeous dress! It looks like Prada and the belt really sets off the whole look! Plus your energy is infectious :) dancing around in the snow with a smile? Love it!
xx

ivy said...

So pretty, and daring to be in the cold and snow, too.

Blogger Template by pipdig