a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life's Snapshots #2.












Hello everyone!
Here's just a few snapshots of my everyday life...

  1. The new buys from my Columbus shopping trip yesterday. A pair of polka dot, draw string shorts (Delia's), a pair of grey over the knee socks (Delia's), and a strapless floral romper (Forever21).
  2. I'm just crazy over the new miniature treats that Starbucks is serving now. (So stinkin' adorable). One day for a surprise my mother brought me home one to try along with a delicious iced drink!
  3. The contents of my makeup bag. Yes, as you can see I don't just need one mascara,but three...heh.
  4. My kitty cat Rascal! He's practically as old as I am, and the only pet I've ever had. (Well, besides a goldfish. Does that count?)
  5. More delicious and quite festive cookies my mother brought home for me and my little sister in honor of St. Patty's Day.
  6. This is my American Girl Doll named Kaylie that I've had since I was eight! Sadly, she only sits in her box and is never played with, so I've decided to sell her on Ebay to put money towards my new camera fund.
Hope you all had just a lovely weekend!
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. So sorry I've been so behind on commenting and replying. Life has been more hectic than I'd like it to be lately, but I'll try to get around to doing those things as soon as possible! :)
SHARE:

9 comments

Sara said...

awww how cute i love what you got when you went shopping and your kitty is so cute!
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Amber Schmidt said...

Aw, I have a similar American Girl dollie! Memories!

ps: That romper is darling. <3

Shady Del Knight said...

I heart Rascal!

CaptMO/ DJ ABO said...

I want your kitty kat!!! Starbucks??? I'm a Caribou Coffee dude myself. Lovely romper picked out and your make-up bag isn't nearly the abyss that I've seen most insane chicks have!

Mila said...

Aww, this post is so sweet!! Your kitty is ADORABLE. I love the romper you picked out, as well as the rest of the things, but I saw that romper a while ago, and I'm in loveee:p The mini treats from Starbucks look so yummy and cute! My sister has a mascara collection as well, haha...American dolls are so cute...I wanted one when I was little, but I always got knock-offs, except for Bitty Baby! :)

xoxo

JordanMayTwigs said...

Those mini treats look so yummy!!
I went and bought mini cupcakes for a friends birthday yesterday at the bar,
And of course forgot them!!
:'(

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Nadia said...

Lovely post :) Kitty cat and St patrick's day! :)

Me said...

Cute!:) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Shannon

Amanda said...

Oooh, those shorts will be perfect for spring time! Can't wait to see how you style them up :]

Blogger Template by pipdig