- The new buys from my Columbus shopping trip yesterday. A pair of polka dot, draw string shorts (Delia's), a pair of grey over the knee socks (Delia's), and a strapless floral romper (Forever21).
- I'm just crazy over the new miniature treats that Starbucks is serving now. (So stinkin' adorable). One day for a surprise my mother brought me home one to try along with a delicious iced drink!
- The contents of my makeup bag. Yes, as you can see I don't just need one mascara,but three...heh.
- My kitty cat Rascal! He's practically as old as I am, and the only pet I've ever had. (Well, besides a goldfish. Does that count?)
- More delicious and quite festive cookies my mother brought home for me and my little sister in honor of St. Patty's Day.
- This is my American Girl Doll named Kaylie that I've had since I was eight! Sadly, she only sits in her box and is never played with, so I've decided to sell her on Ebay to put money towards my new camera fund.
Life's Snapshots #2.
SomeoneLikeYou Sunday, March 20, 2011
Here's just a few snapshots of my everyday life...
Hope you all had just a lovely weekend!
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. So sorry I've been so behind on commenting and replying. Life has been more hectic than I'd like it to be lately, but I'll try to get around to doing those things as soon as possible! :)