a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That.










Lace Peter Pan Collar Pink Sweatshirt: Thrifted.
Polka Dot Dress (worn as a skirt): Thrifted.
Black Knee High Socks: Gift from my Aunt.
Spectator Shoes: Thrifted.
Black Bow Headband: Kohl's.


Hello everyone!
I'm in the process of somewhat changing up my blog layout, fonts, and colors. Bare with me because I'll probably be tweaking it everyday for the next few days or so until I'm completely satisfied. Hope you all are doing just lovely!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Shady Del Knight said...

You're pretty in pink, Lauren, and I love those knee socks on you, too! Good night, dear friend!

Mila said...

Cute! I love the girly feel:) The new font on your layout is so pretty and romantic feeling--love it!

xoxo

Carys said...

I love the little lace collar, and your dress-as-a-skirt is so pretty too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

the font is a little hard on the eyes for me to read but everything does look lovely and I enjoy your outfit too.

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Maybe you could change the font a little haha :) Its giving me a headache. :)))

Love the whole oufit! Its very versatile and pretty!

Blogger Template by pipdig