a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mirrors Show Our True Reflections.









Floral Romper w/ Tan Belt: Forever21.
Mirror Necklace: Target.
Cream Open Front Sweater: TJ Maxx
Cream Bow Headband: Forever21.
Tights: JcPenny's.
Pointy Black Flats: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!

Although I don't wear it very often, I just love this dainty little mirror necklace I'm wearing with my new floral romper. I have such a fetish for cutesy necklaces with mini objects as charms. The coolest thing about this necklace is that you can actually look at yourself with the little mirror... Ahh, just too adorable!

I really can't wait to wear this floral romper without sweater tights and a cardigan over it. Spring hurry your behind up please, he : )

Hope you all are doing wonderful!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

3 comments

JordanMayTwigs said...

This romper is toooooooo adorable!!
I love this look!!
:D

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

April said...

That is a great jumper! It's going to look great when the weather warms up!

Karly said...

This outfit is gorgeous!

Blogger Template by pipdig