a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, March 14, 2011

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow.










Pink Ruffle Sleeve Shirt: Charlotte Russe.
Black Pencil Skirt: Macy's.
Black Stilettos: Burlington.
Gold and Crystal Necklace: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!

Goodness, this is quite the professional and rather "work place inspired" outfit I'm wearing . I actually had to dress up to go to a fancy smanzy luncheon for my AP Government class to hear a politician speak along with getting a spectacular meal prepared . I got to eat deliciously prepared stuffed grilled chicken, lasagna, Caesar salad, sweet rolls, and steamed vegetables . For dessert I ate a decadent cheesecake that was decorated so beautifully... I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera to take a picture! Ergh .

Hope you all are doing wonderful!
With much love, Lauren .
SHARE:

6 comments

Sandy said...

Oh so cute and sexy! I always dreamed of wearing a pencil skirt like that to work but it is so difficult to walk in!! Especially if I'm running late (which is quite often) lol~

By the way, I am hosting a dress-up party on my blog. Come and check it out

http://chasingglitters.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekly-dress-up-party-introduction.html

I think you will enjoy this event very much! I hope you are feeling much better now. <3

Sandy

The Semi Sweet said...

You do look cute!! Your lunch sounds delicious too:) What I wouldn't give for some cheesecake right now! hehe..

April said...

I love catered luncheons like that! I had a Moroccan one a few weeks ago and it was so delicious!

kate louise. said...

Oh. Wow.
Love this outfit a bit too much!
Really stood out on my reading list.
Just gorgeous. <3

x

Cee said...

You look adorable... all ready for a day at the office (or, an AP government class outing, as the case my be :D). Your necklace is especially beautiful, I just love it!
xox,
Cee

Jane Alisa said...

Lovely outfit, very chic & classic. xoxo

Blogger Template by pipdig