a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, March 19, 2011

RIP.








Straw Flowered Hat: Thrifted.
Sweater Dress: Kohl's.
Bird Cage Necklace: Target.
Tan Clogs: Target.
Messenger Bag: Thrifted.


Hello everyone!

It's probably a little creepy (and not to mention strange), but I've been wanting to take blog pictures in a cemetery ever since I started my blog. There's just something mysterious and mesmerizing about graveyards that facinate me. I've been searching for the perfect old and abandoned one for awhile, and today I found what I've been looking for. It was surprisingly very peaceful and actually relaxing in the graveyard. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping and I felt strangely at peace.

 
Today was also my shopping trip in Columbus and although I has such a lovely time, I am thoroughly exhausted... I plan on posting the few little things I got tomorrow, so stay tuned!

 
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Sara said...

you look so cute!!!

Sandy said...

What a lovely hat!! you look beautiful!

How was your first H&M experience? Show us what you got!=D

<3
Sandy

JordanMayTwigs said...

Have you ever seen the film "Gypsy 83"??
These photo's immediately made me think of that film.
:D

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love this hat. it's really pretty!

Em [The Writer] said...

That does sound almost calming. Last time I went to a funeral I looked at the grave stones, did you ever get a chance to see some?

Love the photos once again!

jess said...

I love your birdcage necklace.

Louise said...

Oh my goodness-- this is my favorite outfit of yours ever! I want to copy it from head to toe! I love shooting blog photos in graveyards... I should do it more!

Blogger Template by pipdig