a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunlit Eclipse.








Coral Maxi Skirt (actually a dress): Forever21.
Flutter Sleeve Top (actually a dress): Thrifted.
Gold Chain Necklace: Thrifted.
Brown Wedges: Target.
Gold Bangles: Forever21.

Why hello everyone!

Today was so incredibly lovely... It felt wonderful to have the warm sun hitting my skin today and giving me some much needed vitamin D, hehe. I took these pictures by a little babbling creek and an old, warn down covered bridge. I'm so excited to be going on adventures to take blog pictures again. This coming summer I'm hoping to discover many new places around my town and get some new regular spots to hit up.

I'm also very excited because tomorrow I'm going on a shopping trip to Columbus with my mother, grandmother, and aunt! I'm looking forward to it so much because Columbus has all my favorite stores that my local mall doesn't have. I also hope to visit H&M for the first time ever tomorrow. I've heard it's beyond wonderful...

Hope you all are doing just great!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Sara said...

i love this outfit so much! it seems different from what you usually wear but its sooo cute! i also love how you get creative and use dresses as skirts, skirts as dresses etc. hope you have fun on your shopping trip!

Carys said...

Such a beautiful outfit!!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Miranda said...

My local mall doesn't have much either... have fun at H&M! I've never been before, but it sounds wonderful :) Oh and I love that skirt! I think I might try a maxi skirt this summer :)

A Certain Vintage said...

beautiful pictures. I love the warm coral colour, such a reminder that sunnier days are just around the corner :) love it as a maxi skirt, very 70s
xox

Mila said...

These pictures are happiness-inducing:) It looks so bright and sunny in Ohio, and your outfit is perfect. Warm weather makes everything better, haha. Have fun shopping--I can't wait to hear what you get!

xoxo

The Semi Sweet said...

You will be in love with H&M. I feel spoiled since I have 3 in my area and I've heard Texas has none!! Anyways, have a great time!

Blogger Template by pipdig