a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walking On Sunshine.













Denim Dress: Forever21.
Gold and Tan Gladiator Sandals: Forever21.
Silk Floral Scarf: Thrifted.
Tan Messanger Bag: Thrifted.
Aviator Sunglasses: Gaberiel Brother's.
Navy Skinny Belt: Charlotte Russe.

Hello everyone!

I want to first start out by saying a tremendous THANK YOU to all of my followers who gave me such kind words and condolences on my last post. I was pleasantly surprised because I figured that all of that writing would turn many of you all off, and just cause you to skim over my pictures. I can honestly say that I sat here at my computer and cried when I read all of your comments. They meant so very much to me and all of you touched my heart and made me feel so much better. You gave me, one of the ultimate pessimists, hope. And sometimes hope is all a person needs. Thank you all again, so very, very much... Sometimes I don't know if I would be able stay sane without your support!

Along with you all lifting my weary spirits, the weather here is definitely another much needed mood booster. It hit 65 degrees here today and it was just absolutely gorgeous out. When taking these outfit pictures I was reminded again of that wonderful feeling of summer and couldn't be more excited that perhaps spring has finally arrived. Maybe, just maybe...tehe.

Hope you all are doing just lovely!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Elekon said...

beautiful! love the scarf so much!

www.elekonchicboutique.com

The Semi Sweet said...

I just read your post from the other day and I wanted you to know you are so sweet and kind. I wish I had a friend like you in high school. I wasn't too popular in school either and was your typical Goodie Goodie but nobody held it against me. They just knew not to include me in goings ons that typically involved illegal activity;) My best friend in highschool is actually my husband now, so I know how you feel. It gets so much better. I've got better friends now than I did through all my schooling years. You may be just too mature for your highschool peers to understand you. I'm sure next year will be a good year for you.

Sara said...

i love this outfit, its like your going on an adventure and having fun while being fashionable!
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

OrigamiGirl said...

Cute dress. I think its the first time I've seen you in sunshine! Seriously how fast does your weather change? All the past photos were in snow. Although its hard to tell how warm it is as you seem to be the kind of crazy person who has bare legs in the snow. :)
I cant wait for it to get warm here. I live by the beach and so sun = drinking and bbqs on the beach. Good times.

P.S. Hope you are feeling better. Glad that the comments of us can make you happy but really hope that school gets better too.

Miranda said...

Hey, that's what we're here for! :)
Oh and I just remembered that you asked a while back what kind of camera I used...and I forgot to answer:) So...Nikon! Sorry that took so long :)

Em [The Writer] said...

Awww :) Again with the cute outfits! I want your wardrobe. But really? Only 65 degrees? It's reaching 90 where i live!

P.S. Summer really is a great season!

Kir said...

You look lovely! I'm jealous of your great weather. :)
I hope you find a good friend! <3 I would totally be your friend.

Also, I replied to your comment on my blog. :)

Sofi Moukidou said...

so nice pics!
love your spring outfit!

Mila said...

I love how springy this looks! It's finally warming up here too.

I just read your last post, and I wanted to let you know that there's a lot of people like you out there, including me. At school, I don't really fit in with a specific group, and I'm not sure if I would call anyone my best friend there. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this too, because it really, really stinks when you're supposed to be having the "time of your life" and your "glory days." Don't worry though, because college will be better, and next year will be better, and when you're older, you'll look back at this time and think of how far you've come. You're an amazing person Lauren, and people will come to realize it soon enough:)

xoxo

Blogger Template by pipdig