a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You Are What You Speak.










Silk Plaid Blouse: Thrifted.
Jeggings: Aeropostale.
Red Scarf: Gift.
Grey Heels: Forever21.

Hello everyone!

So, this outfit is actually what I wore a few days ago for my day off of school due to flooding. This is just about as casual as it gets for me! Is it weird that I feel under dressed when I wear jeans? Do any of you feel like that ever...? It's such an odd feeling because I think in my mind I look like such a bum whenever I wear jeans, so I always have to wear high heels to dress my outfit up a bit! I guess that's what I get for wearing dresses practically everyday. I become scared of wearing jeans, ha.

Hope you all are doing wonderful! I feel so bad because I'm behind on catching up with blog reading and commenting.... I have a ginormous (what a creative word) physics test I'm freaking out about for tomorrow. Hopefully after that I can get into the swing of things though again!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

JordanMayTwigs said...

I think you look perfect!!
Even if you feel a bit under dressed!!

I've been wearing a lot of skirts and dresses lately.
I think you've inspired me to get in touch with my girly side agiain.
As well as the fact that in Spring and Summer I'm ALWAYS in a dress or skirt with a bikini under it.
[[ I live in a beach town. ]]
:D

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Mila said...

I sometimes feel that way...but usually only if I'm being really lazy and wearing plain tee shirts or something like that. I love the boyfriend-y feel of the shirt, and how you dressed it up with those gorgeous heels and scarf:) Good luck on your physics test--I took physics/chemistry first semester and now I'm on biology...fun fun, right? haha...but you'll do great!

xoxo

ps. Your hair looks really pretty in these pictures!

Mary said...

I don't know what it is about this outfit, Lauren-- or maybe it's your hair? But you look SO fabulous and a lot older (in a good good way!) here, lovely (not like you don't always look chic and mature, but here even more so :))! I adore your take on jeans here, and I think you look 100x more chic and pulled together than when I have a jeans day!

The Semi Sweet said...

I get to feeling that way too, but when I want to dress up my denim looks I usually pair them with sparkly sequins and velvet blazers. That does the trick for me:) You look darling in that blouse and scarf. And the grey heels are very pretty!

Sandy said...

Oh I LOVE this outfit! I know you said casual but I don't see casual anywhere in this outfit! The heels really added volume to the statement. I would love to see you wearing more outfits like this! <3

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

I love the blog makeover but this handwriting is so hard to read haha :) Guess I'm not a cursive person...LOL
I LOVE THAT OUTFIT! It fits you so well! :)

Blogger Template by pipdig