- I thrifted for two dollars over the weekend a new, red dress. This dress is truly so gorgeous... It's 1950's inspired and has an off the shoulder neckline and a petticoat underneath that gives the skirt volume. Photoshot soon!
- My mother bought for me the much coveted coral lipstick I've been swooning over for awhile now. I tried it on the other day and I can't wait to wear it with spring looks!
- Isn't this spring cupcake adorable? I bought it at a boyscout bake sale and it was so delicious, too... Even the holder was a flower, awh!
- I was recently inducted into the Spanish Club National Honor Society at school, and they gave me some beautiful pink carnations! I just love receiving flowers.
- I can pretty much say I get the majority of my undergarments for free at Victoria Secret because they send me freebies with no purchase every month! Suckers. (And they waste a bag on me...)
- There's nothing better than homemade chocolate chip cookies from mom, tehe!
Life's Snapshots #3.
SomeoneLikeYou Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Here are a few snapshots from the past few weeks!
Hope you all are doing just wonderful!
With much love, Lauren.