Here's a few photos from my spring break (which sadly is over).
- My Easter Basket from my grandma! Full of high fat goodness :)
- A few of the classics I watched since it rained everyday. Sabrina was my favorite!
- A DQ ice cream cake adorably decorated that my family devoured...
- A new beautiful floral maxi dress courtesy of the Easter Bunny.
- My new obsession: Mint nail polish. And I also bought a silver to match my prom dress!
- Some books I picked up at the library on 1940's fashion. I would highly recommend both!
- One day I went to Old Navy and purchased a few summer basic bottoms.
- Sweet Easter cut out cookies from the local bakery, hehe.
* One of my lovely blog friends, Sandy of My Fair Lady , just did a wonderful interview with me today! It really captures who I am and tells some facts and little quips about me you might not know. If you want to learn a little more about me personally, please go check the interview out, along with Sandy's wonderful blog!*
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. Try and bear with me as I'm still tweaking my blog a bit and haven't quite got everything figured out. If you have anymore suggestions though, I'd still love to hear them!