Life's Snapshots #4: Spring Break!

10 comments
102_5451

102_5404

102_5449

102_5454

102_5418

102_5405

102_5406

102_5457


Hello everyone!
Here's a few photos from my spring break (which sadly is over).
  • My Easter Basket from my grandma! Full of high fat goodness :)
  • A few of the classics I watched since it rained everyday. Sabrina was my favorite!
  • A DQ ice cream cake adorably decorated that my family devoured...
  • A new beautiful floral maxi dress courtesy of the Easter Bunny.
  • My new obsession: Mint nail polish. And I also bought a silver to match my prom dress!
  • Some books I picked up at the library on 1940's fashion. I would highly recommend both!
  • One day I went to Old Navy and purchased a few summer basic bottoms.
  • Sweet Easter cut out cookies from the local bakery, hehe.

* One of my lovely blog friends, Sandy of My Fair Lady , just did a wonderful interview with me today! It really captures who I am and tells some facts and little quips about me you might not know. If you want to learn a little more about me personally, please go check the interview out, along with Sandy's wonderful blog!*

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Try and bear with me as I'm still tweaking my blog a bit and haven't quite got everything figured out. If you have anymore suggestions though, I'd still love to hear them!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 lovely little notes:

April said...

Great movies!! And I love that floral maxi dress!! Very pretty. :)

B. Outlandish said...

Love the dress! and the nail polishes.
My mom owns the book you have the, "everyday fashions of the 40's" She absolutely loves it.
Hope you had a great Easter, with all the goodies.

Sandy said...

ahh, seems like you had a great vacation! the ice cream cake looks so yummy haha!

By the way, I like the font you are using right now. It's easier on the eyes. =)

<3
Sandy

Janelle Haskin said...

Yummy Easter cake!!! :)

xo
Janelle

www.janellehaskin.blogspot.com

KB said...

Love the mint nail polish! Perfect shade for this warm weather.

xoxo
apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes said...

Oh, my favorite movies! And I'm wearing a maxi dress as I comment, you gem.~

Kezzie said...

I like Mint nail polish too! It's one of the few colours I have retained from my mad nailvarnish era! Nice dress, look forward to your interpretation of it. By the way, have nominated you for an award....

Cee said...

I just read your interview- it was fantastic, and I think the photos did a really great job of illustrating your wonderfully unique style, too :) Also, oh my goodness, that Easter basket? To die for! I wish I had woken up to something like that on Easter morning :)
xox,
Cee
PS: Sabrina is my second favourite movie of all time, after Roman Holiday :)

Mary said...

First things first: you comment on my post today MADE MY DAY! girl, you are hilarious. and also fabulous! :) Second: I love real-life posts like this, and I loved seeing all the fab new goodies you got! Plus I adore that nailpolish, and I can't wait to see it with your dress!

Sarah said...

Ooh I love this post! Love that dress and the COOKIES, yum?! :D xx

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig