SomeoneLikeYou Sunday, May 1, 2011
Hello there everyone!
Recently I've had a few tags, so I thought I'd do one post for them all! Get ready for some random fact goodness :)
The first tag is from the blog KezzieAG. Here is my seven random facts...
1. I'm saving myself for marriage and my husband. I'm abstaining from sex until my wedding night.
2. I started shaving my legs in the first grade. I was so insecure because all of my classmates made fun of my legs for being so hairy.
3. You may have noticed it before, but I always wear a silver heart bracelet on my left wrist. It was from Matt for Christmas four years ago. I never, ever take it off.
4. I have this obsession with the shows 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom. I've watched ever episode of each since the very first seasons.
5. For the past two summers I was a lifeguard at my local swimming pool. I won't be lifeguading this summer, however, because I absolutely hated the job.
6. I'm most envious of people with long, beautiful, thick hair. I'm trying to grow mine out super long right now!
7. When I eat hamburgers, I only eat them with the bottom bun and take off the top. Two buns is just too much bread and it overpowers the hamburger.
The second tag is from the blog style en mi opinion in which I must answer thirteen different questions...
What do you get at Starbucks?
I get the same thing every time:Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate.
What's one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live with out?
My black stiletto heels: They go with everything!
What is one thing most people don't know about you?
I sleep with a stuffed animal actually. It's not because I need to, but it's more of a comfort thing because I despise the night time.
Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Marry my soul mate.
What's one food that you cannot live without?
What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
"Be who you are and say how you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter."
What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
Like: The support and kindness every single person gives!
Dislike: That sometimes it's all about networking to have a successful blog, and not about the quality of the blog.
What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
I actually don't have iTunes, but my favorite song is Drops of Jupiter by Train.
What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I'd like to thing my style is vintage, girly, and romantic.
18 without a doubt. I can't tell you how many cakes I've won on a cake wheel with that number!
I really don't have any hobbies besides blogging and photography!
Two pet peeves?
1. People not being themselves.
2. People who are not modest.
DQ icecream! Gosh, it's so bad for you but oh, so good... :)
Did I perhaps miss something you tagged me for? Just let me know!
With much love, Lauren.