a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, May 2, 2011

There's No Place Like Home.

102_5621

102_5629

102_5633

102_5634
102_5624
Dress, Blouse, Shoes, Belt: Thrifted.
Red Bow Headband: Claire's.
Key Necklace: Gift from Matt.

Hello there everyone!
According to my classmates, I looked similar to Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz today, hehe! I somewhat see the resemblence with the blue dress, red shoes, and red ribbon in my hair... What do you all think? It's funny because I actually can't stand the Wizard of Oz... Something about it just really irritates me! Ironically enough
I was Dorthy for Halloween one year... Yeah, not resurfacing those pictures.


I have TWO very exciting little tidbits of news to share with you all tomorrow! I truly can't wait to tell you all!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

10 comments

Carys said...

You do remind me of dorothy actually! Such lovely accessories, and adorable peter pan collar!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Miranda said...

I love those shoes! And, as usual, your outfit is put together to perfection! And I think you're a more updated version of Dorothy. :)

Jenna said...

You do look like Dorothy!! Love this outfit!!

Sara said...

i love the shoes! great outfit :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Kezzie said...

You look sooo cute! I really really like that blouse! Might have to try and recreate this look, as I AM a Dorothy fan!
Matt has really good taste, that necklace is really pretty!

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

You do look like Dorothy, but not in a costumey way, which is good.

Cee said...

I do see a slight Dorothy resemblance, since you mentionned it, but when I first saw the photos, what I actually thought of (and I meant this in the most complimentary way, because I've always thought she was very chic) was Madeleine! You look adorable and very French schoolgirl chic, especially in those red shoes :)
xox,
Cee

Sandy said...

This blue is so amazing. I like how you style it up with a white belt. You look so girlish.

<3
Sandy

Enter My Awesome Giveaway!

My Fair Lady Boutique

Feeona said...

So sweet! Yes I can see a modern day Dorothy in this outfit (-:

Midwest Muse said...

Love this! I am so weary of red, white, and blue together, but you pulled it off. Teach me how.

Blogger Template by pipdig