a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Can You Tell Me, Do I End Up Happy?

102_8003

102_7983

102_7975

102_8009

102_8005

102_7977

102_7997

102_8010

102_7992
Dress, Hat, Heels, Gloves: All Thrifted.

Hello everyone!
This morning I woke up bright and early to go on a little thrifting adventure to a vintage market place. They had all sorts of beautiful baubles and treasures but sadly everything was way (way) out of my price range. I did manage to pick up the pair of black gloves with little bows that I'm wearing in these photos for just three dollars. I have about four pair of white gloves and was happy to add a black pair to my collection!

This dress is one of my absolute favorites... I thrifted it last summer for just a few bucks and wore it throughout the entire season. It reminds me of something Allie Hamilton would have worn in The Notebook. My absolute favorite movie ever! Here's how I wore the dress last time.

Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday! See you all tomorrow :)
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

12 comments

Libby said...

Wow, what a beautiful outfit! I can't believe you got all of those lovely items at thrift stores! What luck! I especially love the hat! :)

christina said...

u look adorable! :))
xxx
christina

Amber Schmidt said...

Let's wake up early and go thrifting together, then we can grab a lite brunch and go kite flying.

Midwest Muse said...

I love this dress so much!! Definitely should be on the traveling path.

Conny said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! this look!

Me said...

I love the hat, dress, shoes, EVERYTHING!! Thanks so much for commenting on my new bloggie :)

Preity Lama Tamang said...

gorgeous! love the styling and ur hat is effin adorable!!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Oh goodness, I am obsessing over your beautiful vintage outfit! The dotted fabric is perfect, and I love the way you've accessorized with the gorgeous gloves! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Chicca said...

Your dress is so chic!!!You look always like an adorable model!Love your style!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

leah jean said...

you are so classy...and i love that it looks like the notebook. that's one of my favorite movies of all time! i want to go watch it now. :)

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, I actually discovered you on chictopia yesterday morning and commented on your pics (before you found my blog!) what a coincidence! I love your darling style :) xxx

Me said...

The minute I looked at the pictures I was like the Notebook!! You look amazing as usual!

Shannon

Blogger Template by pipdig